I am proud to be a Google Trusted Photographer. As a Google Trusted Photographer, I am dedicated to taking High Dynamic Range (HDR) 360 Google Business Photos. I can add these interactive, panoramic photos, a 360° Google virtual tour, and traditional photography to your Google Places Listing and to your web site. A Google virtual tour is a great way to make your business stand out, especially if the majority of your customers make decisions about your business based on viewing it online.
Add a Google Business Photos virtual tour
Bring your business to life with Street View technology and a 360-degree,Google interactive tour. Showcase all the details that your customers love. Perfect for restaurants, retail shops, gyms, salons, and more!
Engage with your customers
With Business Photos, your customers can walk around, explore, and interact with your business like never before. Customers will be able to truly experience your business – just like being there!
Share with the world
Not only will these images appear on Google searches, Google Maps, and Google+ Local, but Street View can easily be embedded on your own website, social media pages, and more! The tours above and to the left are samples of embedded tours. You can also create a custom maps like below to create a tour of your favorite business.
20 Reasons to get Google Business Photos
1. Put your business literally on the Google Map
2. Integrated with Google street view
3. Easy to link the Google Virtual Tour into your own website and social media pages
4. Enhanced Google Local Business page and Google Maps listing
5. Backed by one of the worlds most trusted brands – Google
6. Available 24/7 … 365 days per year
7. Displayed to customers / potential customers locally and worldwide
8. Clients can add their own reviews and photos
9. Can add multiple locations
10. Hosting of images and tour is FREE
11. Copyright of images is owned by the client
12. Re-shoots can be ordered as and when the business requires
13. This could be the best and most effective cost ratio marketing product available – one time payment
14. Automatically integrated in most new Google related products
15. Allows potential customers to virtually visit your business before they visit your business
16. Probably the lowest cost ‘virtual tour’ on the market
17. Re-shoots can be used to promote a specific high-traffic period for a business. E.g. Christmas events
18. Brings your business listing to life with a 360-degree, interactive Google Virtual Tour
19. Provides you with Professional “Point of Interest” photographs of your business
20. Embrace emerging technology
How it works and where the tours appear
As a Google Trusted Photographer, I will come to your business and take a series of tour images throughout, starting from the exterior, and working through the premises. I would like to capture your business on a normal working day, but by all means tidy up before I arrive.
People can be captured in the photo tour but it is best to mention this to any customers in the premises at the time. Faces are automatically blurred by Google as are license plates, for privacy reasons.
I will also shoot still images to capture the interior and points of interest within your premises. All of this material is then uploaded to Google for inclusion on Google Search, Google Places and Google Maps.
Google, Google Street View, Google Maps and Google+ are registered trademarks of Google Inc.